Enjoy indoor/outdoor living at this spectacular Tiburon residence, set on approximately 3/4 of an acre of land.
The park-like grounds feature extraordinary landscaping and a multitude of exterior living spaces with a turf putting green, hot tub, bocce ball court, vegetable gardens and fruit trees, and meandering pathways.
This stunning home features great scale and an inviting floor plan sure to appeal to every lifestyle with views of nature in every direction.
Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the main level living spaces.
The dramatic foyer opens to the living room with sliding doors perfectly framing the picturesque views.
Beautifully remodeled, chic and stylish chef’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, counter seating, and wet bar; adjacent casual dining area and large adjoining family room with built-in media center.
The oversized primary suite is located off of the main level featuring a separate office (or ideal nursery), huge walk-in closet with custom wardrobe system, and large primary bathroom with dual sinks, a jetted tub, stall shower, and private wc.
Private theater with large screen located on the main level.
The lower level features 4 spacious bedrooms (two of which are en-suite), 3 bathrooms, and a family/media room.
Air conditioning and dual-zone central heat.
3 car garage with interior access and motor court for multiple vehicles.
This special property is ideally located offering the ultimate in convenience close to Bel Aire School, the Cove Shopping Center, Ring Mountain Open Space, and Hwy 101.
Additional Improvements Include:
- Air conditioning and dual-zone central heat
- 2 Nest thermostats and nest camera for front door and great room
- Solar panels
- Repainted exterior
- Kitchen remodel: new tile and backsplash, painted cabinets, added pantry, added drink station-sparkling water on tap, ice machine, 2 drawer refrigerators, new microwave, new oven with dutch doors, new sink, added sink, new countertops, new drawer pulls, 3 new light fixtures, USB outlets
- New water heater
- Living Room: remodeled wall with white washed wood plank, 2 large light fixtures, window treatments
- Updated guest and powder baths
- Primary Bathroom: bidet toilet, new fixtures, paint
- Primary Bedroom: battery operated shades, full wall shelving unit, exterior paint deck
- New deck outside of living room
- Laminate wood flooring in hallways and 2 downstairs bedrooms
- Remodeled bathroom: teak ceiling, light fixtures, mirrors with Bluetooth speakers, heated tile floor, custom vanity, bidet toilet, concrete slab shower, shower window
- Added to fences for total enclosure of yard
- Stained decks
- New front door august locks
- Exterior storage units
- One tier of west yard with electric and water access
- Stone grotto with electric and water access
- Shingled portion of south wall and repainted exterior
- downstairs game room-live edge wood countertop
- painted front door
- Converted space under the home used as the “home gym”
Incredible Landscape Detail Including:
Sprinkler system, enclosed garden, 4 raised garden beds, flagstone pathways throughout lower yard, hand rails, flight of stairs, bocce court with trellis
South oleander landscape wall
East orchard with avocado, apple, pear, plum, persimmon, fig, blackberry trees
South orchard with lemon, kumquat, pomegranate, citrus
Succulent and sculpture garden, citrus tree
Platform for beehive
New deck surrounding hot tub
Putting green, new retaining wall to extend flat area, landscape Jasmine wall and Pink Bougainvillea wall
Large planters south of bocce court
Installed walkways and additional stairs
Installed dog run
West stone grotto