Located in the heart of Larkspur in the sought after Madrone Canyon neighborhood. This stylish and chic renovation offers 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and within close proximity to downtown Larkspur's trendy Magnolia Avenue.
The idyllic setting offers the ultimate California lifestyle offering easy indoor - outdoor living. The low maintenance private yard features an expansive stone patio, hot tub and lush level lawn. Truly a magical location with picturesque natural surroundings.
The front entry leads to the fabulous great room featuring the living room, dining room and kitchen and opens to the sunny yard.
The comfortable and inviting living room features hardwood flooring and a gas start wood burning fireplace.
The inviting gourmet chef’s kitchen features white ‘Carrera style’ quartz countertops, tile backsplash, custom cabinetry, butcher block center island with seating for four, and high end stainless steel appliances which include: a Bluestar 6 burner gas range and convection oven, custom hood over range, Liebherr refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Sharp microwave drawer and Avanti beverage center.
The dining area offers the ideal place for entertaining family and friends.
The main level of the home offers two bedrooms, complete with high grade carpeting.
The beautifully remodeled guest bathroom features NuHeat heated flooring, custom vanity and storage cabinetry, lighting and a bathtub/shower combination.
The upper level of the residence offers two bedrooms both with high grade carpeting, wall mounted AC and heating units and built-in cabinetry/ dresser drawers. One of the two bedrooms is the ideal home office with built-in desk.
The newly updated bathroom features a stall shower, custom vanity and tile flooring.
1 car attached garage with ample on street parking.
The thriving and vibrant main street in downtown Larkspur also known as Magnolia Avenue, is lined with historical buildings, exceptional restaurants, and great shopping. Larkspur is “the spot” to be in Marin, home to Equator coffee, the famous Rustic Bakery, restaurant's Roma Antica, Picco restaurant and popular pizzeria, Perry’s, Left Bank, and a variety of boutique shops.
Easy access to Hwy 101 and the Larkspur ferry building for an easy commute to San Francisco and within close proximity to local schools.
Live the outdoor life in Larkspur only minutes to Marin County’s world-class hiking and biking trails.
The improvements Include:
· Bluestar 36” 6 burner gas range
· Liebherr 36” stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer
· Sharp 24” microwave drawer stainless
· Avanti 24” beverage center
· Bosch stainless dishwasher
· Butcher block custom island
· White carrera quartz counters
· New windows – kitchen, guest room, master bedroom back wall, kitchen, upstairs office, bathroom and bedroom
· New dutch French door
· All new doors downstairs and hardware
· Custom range hood from Seaport Stainless
· Custom kitchen cabinets, pantry and island
· Custom blinds with black out lining (except office)
· New 125-amp electrical panel, 240-volt single phase panel
· Upgraded interior plumbing and electrical service
· Creative Energy Limelight Flash 7-seater hot tub with lift cover (saltwater system) – Jan 2020
· Brizo smart touch kitchen faucet
· Nuheat bathroom heated floor (downstairs)
· Rheem tankless water heater in garage
· Large attic storage with pull down aluminum ladder
· Nest thermostat
· Ring video doorbell and interior camera
· (2) attic fans
· (2) LG 9k BTU ductless cooling and heating wall mounted air conditioning units with remote (upstairs rooms)
· New rear retaining wall with French drain and new patio
· New fence on left side of house
· New R-38 insulation throughout house
· All new ducting connected to the original furnace plenum box
· New exterior siding entire house
· New lateral sewer
· All new landscaping and lighting outside
· New exterior and interior painting