Baths: 3 full, 1 half
Square Feet: 3,800
Request a showing Video
Virtually new construction situated on approximately ½ acre (+/-) lot! Nestled in the exclusive enclave of Tiburon’s finest estates capturing breathtaking views of the Bay spanning Marin, the San Rafael Bridge, Sonoma, and the East Bay hills. This carefully designed home with timeless finishes offers 4 Bedrooms , 3 ½ Bathrooms, plus an Office/Den.
Gracious living with sweeping Bay views from every room! The luxurious easy floorplan embodies custom details which attract all lifestyles, whether it is family living or sophisticated entertaining , this impressive residence has it all. Dramatic open foyer with custom iron and glass doors. Handscraped Birch hardwood flooring leads to the main living areas. Kitchen , Casual Dining area , Family room , Formal Dining room, and Living room all capture the stunning Bay views. Indoor – Outdoor living at its very best with all public areas opening to expansive deck and terrace’s.
The bedroom level and office/den is upstairs offering optimal light from every room. In addition all bedrooms open out to an inviting terrace overlooking the Bay. This special residence radiates warmth with an understated elegance, offering a wonderful feeling of privacy.
The grounds offer lush level lawn with all day sun, grand scale deck and terrace for all your entertaining needs, lower level yard with meandering pathways, pond with waterfall, and terraced garden areas.
Live the outdoor life in Tiburon with the famed Blackie’s Pasture and waterfront bike and walking path just down the hill. An outdoor persons dream only two blocks to the finest mountain top trails in Marin County offering 360 degree world class views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Mountain ranges from the East Bay to Mount Tamalpais. Families come from near and far for the highly acclaimed Reed School District. Reed Elementary is located only minutes down the road.
MAIN LIVING AREA:
- Birch Scraped hardwood flooring throughout.
- Sensational Chef’s kitchen with solid maple cabinetry with coffee glaze and soft close hinges, Crema Marfil countertops, ledgestone backsplash, center island with raised bar and counter seating for five, top of the line stainless steel appliances with GE Monogram 42” refrigerator, 48” Dacor 6 burner gas range top with pot filler, double Thermador ovens (with convection), Bosch dishwasher, pot filler faucet, (2) stainless steel sinks.
- Eat in kitchen with spacious casual dining area.
- Adjacent family room , great room style with wood burning fireplace and gas starter offers a ledgestone surround , Seagrass marble hearth, and Oak timber mantle.
- An entertainers dream with Anderson wood sliding doors opening to a magnificent built in BBQ station complete with concrete countertops , stone surround, and Viking BBQ.
- Easy exterior access from the attached garage.
- Incredible walk in Butlers Pantry with butcher block countertops, glass and marble backsplash, stainless steel sink with pull out faucet, sub-zero icemaker, maple cabinetry with soft close hinges and audio video central distribution cabinet.
- Formal dining room with window opening to the living room.
- Warm and inviting living room with Venetian plaster wall, gas fireplace, Oak timber mantle, LaVazza marble hearth. Built in wall with Cherry cabinetry, wetbar, and LaVazza marble countertop.
- Living room opens to an expansive custom deck and stone terrace overlooking the Bay!
- Luxurious Powder Room Bath with time warn Carrera marble flooring, Pedestal sink , built in custom cabinetry, and intricate carved crown molding.
Hand-scraped Birch hardwood flooring through the hallway, high end carpeting in all bedrooms.
- Stunning Mastersuite offering views on one side of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco, and the other side sspanning the Bay, Marin, San Rafael Bridge, Sonoma and the East Bay Hills! Comfortable sitting room or entertainment area with Anderson sliding doors to a private stone terrace. A relaxing spot with a glass of wine or cup of coffee overlooking the Bay.
- Gas fireplace with Venetian plaster wall and custom mantle.
- Sumptuous Masterbath – very spacious , with jetted tub, separate shower with Crema Marfil stone, gorgeous double vanity with Fossil Beige marble countertops, maple cabinetry, make up counter, and linen closet .
- Office/Den, light and bright with spectacular views of the bay! Built in workspace with travertine countertop. Anderson sliders open to the stone terrace.
Light and bright with spectacular views of the bay, Anderson sliding doors opening to the stone terrace.
Light and Bright with spectacular views of the bay, Anderson sliding doors opening to the stone terrace.
- Travertine full bath with jetted tub – shower combo, Costas Ezmerelda granite countertop.
- Two linen closets for ample storage.
Bedroom Four: En-suite
- Light and Bright, spacious open and airy feel, with spectacular views of the bay, Anderson sliding doors opening to the stone terrace.
- Gorgeous full bath with jetted tub , separate shower, Crema Marfil marble countertop, extensive use of travertine.
Incredible custom laundry room with Golden Gate Bridge views! Beautiful soft colored cabinetry, laundry sink with pull out faucet, travertine flooring, engineered stone countertops, built in pull down ironing board and under counter lighting! Plumbed for gas or electric dryer.
- Lot Size approximately ½ acre +/-
- Residence approximately 3800 sqft. +/-
- Comfortable open floorplan
- Virtually new construction extensively and meticulously remodeled inside and out from the foundation to the roof
- Private and serene
- All new electrical , water, sewer, and HVAC
- Dual zoned heating with 94% efficiency furnaces
- LED programmable lights in front and rear of property (no light bulbs)
- Plumbed and prepped for Air Conditioning
- (2) On demand water heaters, one dedicated to the Mastersuite
- Recessed lights throughout
- Over sized attached 2 car garage with wood carriage doors and keyless entry
- Additional parking off street for 6 + cars
- Manufactured slate tile roof
- Landscaped with automatic irrigation system
- Loggia for trash and gardening items
- Bordered on two sides by city parkland abd private open space
- Anderson wood windows and doors throughout
- Hand-scraped Birch Wood flooring downstairs, upstairs, stairway and office.
- High end wool carpeting in all bedrooms
- Level lawn in front , ideal for childrens play
- Top of the line custom iron work on all railings
- Mastersuite prewired for ceiling fan and lighting
- Recessed lighting throughout
Custom wiring includes:
- Family room wired for home theater with flat-panel TV and in ceiling surround sound speakers. System hidden in pantry.
- Audio distribution system for stereo speakers and in wall volume controls for the following rooms:
- Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Masterbath, Back Deck (2 pairs)
- Master Bedroom wired for flat-panel TV on wall with source components hidden in the master closet
- Smart-Home wiring system with central distribution point for television, telephone, and home computer network