- Location Information:
Lot Description: Level, Downslope
# Of Stories: 2
- Interior Features:
Main Level: Main Entry, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Casual Dining Area, Powder Bath, Garage Access
Upper Level: Master Suite, 5 Bedrooms, Guest Bath
Kitchen Features: New Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Electric Range, Hood Over Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Pantry
Master Bedroom: New Carpet, Walk-in Closet, Views
Master Bath Includes: Stall Shower
Guest Baths Includes: Tub/Shower Combo
Fireplaces: Living Room
Heating/ Cooling: Fireplace, Gas Furnace
Water/Sewer: Sewer Public, Water Public
- Exterior Features:
Garage/Parking: 3 Car Garage
Yard Description: Pool, Diving Board, Views, Decks, Fenced
71 Blanca Drive
LIST PRICE: $839,000
Square Feet: 2,596
Request a showing
This impressive property offers family living at its best with a total of 6 bedrooms and 2.5 full bathrooms.
Spectacular site offers mesmerizing views and a wonderful feeling of privacy.
The main level offers:
The formal living room offers a wood burning fireplace, new carpeting and view windows offering an abundance of natural sunlight.
The tastefully updated kitchen offers new Quartz countertops, Bianco Nova stone back splash, electric range, recessed lighting, updated electrical with USB ports, new flooring and casual dining area with open beam ceilings. Sliding door opens to the expansive entertaining area with gorgeous valley views.
The dining room with new flooring opens to the fabulous rear yard.
The upper level offers:
The oversized master suite with new carpeting, a walk-in closet and picturesque valley views.
Four additional bedrooms all with new carpeting, two with views of the valley.
The guest bathroom offers upgraded electrical, tub/shower combo and new flooring.
A wonderful outdoor area offers a private, open, and sunny yard with sparkling pool w/diving board, entertainment decks, Heritage trees, mature landscaping, and access to hiking/ walking trails out the rear gate.
Located in the sought after Pleasant Valley School District.
3 car garage.
Gated front entry.
• Gerard Metal Tile Roof (approx. 1993) www.gerardusa.com
• Irritrol Automatic Drip & Sprinkler System
• Newer Fountain pump (approx. 2012)
• Newer Concrete & Pebble Swimming Pool Deck
• New Swimming Pool Heater control board, circuit display, switch control panel, Thermal Regulator, Thermister (Dec 2014)
• New Swimming Pool Skimmer & underground piping to Pool equipment
• New Automatic Swimming Pool Water filler / aqua filler
• New Swimming Pool over-flow pipe ( ½” to 1 ½” ID )
• Newer Hot Water Heater (approx. 2010)
• Newer A/C & Heater System: America Standard 95, 2 Stage (approx. 2010)
• New Main Water Line from street meter/hookup to house (approx 2013)
• House Exterior Professionally repainted.
• Wood beams over front courtyard / brick pillars replaced
• Pool Area & Equipment Fence (redwood)
• New Interior Electrical Switches & Tamper resistant Electrical outlets, New GFI Electrical switches in Bathrooms & Kitchen. USB / electrical outlet Kitchen counter area. Installed by Licensed Electrician
• Acoustic Ceilings removed (Dec 2014)
• Complete Interior repainting / Kelly Moore-Swiss Coffee color (Dec 2014)
• New Baseboards molding installed throughout house (Dec 2014)
• New Interior Carpet replaced throughout house: Regatta/ Royalty/Bow w 8lb padding (Dec 2014)
• New Laminate Flooring in Entry, Dining Room & Kitchen. Inhaus Flooring “Evolution” Lapacho Chocolate. Imported: Made in Germany (Dec 2014)
• Kitchen cabinets repainted & new Satin Nickel Hardware (Dec 2014)
• New Black Quartz Kitchen Countertops (Dec 2014)
• New Kitchen Natural Stone Marble Back Splash (Dec 2014)… Backsplash is Bianco Nova Matita (Honed) with Bianco Nova Triton (Honed) Borders. Bianco Nova is a special selection of Italian Bianco Carrara Stone. Imported Stone- Made in Italy
• New Kitchen Recessed Lighting, installed by Licensed Electrician (Dec 2014)
• All Decking power washed (Dec 2014)
• Exterior Siding below Front Bedroom windows- small section repaired/replaced (Dec 2014)
• Trees in rear of house trimmed (Nov 2014)
• Front Yard/ Juniper shrubs trimmed/removed (Nov 2014)
• Termite work completed as noted in report by Simonsen Pest (Dec 2014)
• New Bathroom sink & faucet in upstairs bathroom (Dec 2014)
• New Drum Style lights in Entry, Dining Room & Library (Dec 2014)
• All Roof vents resealed/re caulked - professionally done (Dec 2014)